Sunday, July 20, 2008

Jess and Brandon at EFY

If you've ever been to EFY, you know that you do a service project on Friday morning. This year, we had to knit hats. So here's a picture of Brandon with his partner. (My friend, Lindsay, and I were PRO at it!)
Here's us after we got done knitting hats. Left to Right: Radison, Me, Lindsay, Kohl. Radison was wearing my counselor's glasses. Haha.
Here's me with my counselor, Elise. She was AWESOME! EFY started on Monday, and she got back from her mission the Tuesday before. She went to Canada. She's awesome. She reminds me a lot of Katie. :)
BEST BUDDIES! These two kids were from Arizona. They were in my company. They were awesome. Left to Right: Me, Radison, Kohl, and Lindsay
Here's the counselors. They were all in my company. We were called "One of the Least." Woot woot. Left to right: Kolby, Elizabeth, Shadie, Elise, and Tim.

2 comments:

Abby said...

Fun Jess!!! EFY is so much fun. And you always come back better and wanting to be the best you can be. Love it. You had 5 counselors? Sheesh- must've been a HUGE company. Was Brando in your company or were you just there together? Fun fun!

Anjeanette said...

I LOVED EFY! So fun. Your counselors look really fun. Your pictures are cute!