Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving Pies

So I decided that I needed to make money for club volleyball, and my mom came up with the idea to make pies the Tuesday before Thanksgiving and sell them. She said people would like homemade pies and they wouldn't even have to make them!! It was a great idea, because all 16 pies sold in exactly an hour! I went around my neighborhood and neighbors were more than happy to buy them! It worked out great!
Here is an apple pie. We had to do something to them to separate them from the jumbleberry pies, so there's little cut-out apples. Cute.

Jumbleberry pie.

Here's a picture of us. Sara put flour all over me, it was a mess. Left to right: Mom, Sara, Jessica.




2 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma Brothers said...

Nice looking pies, Jessica. Wish I could have tasted one!

Love, Grandma Brothers

Nina said...

I love your family blog! Great stories and photos.

Love and miss all of you!