Sunday, February 15, 2009

New Hair Cuts for the Girls!


Meg and I got new hair cuts this week! New changes are always fun! Here's my hair before I got it cut. (My hair was braided that day, so it looks kinda wavy.)

Here's Meg and I after our hair cuts! Meg cut new bangs, and I cut 15 inches off! It was a crazy decision, and I don't know why I decided to! Well actually, this girl at school cut her hair, and it looks SO cute, and I wanted mine like hers. It kinda looks like hers, hers is a tiny bit longer. I donated my hair to Locks of Love. I don't know if they'll be able to use it because it dyed, but it's worth the try.

5 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma Brothers said...

You guys look really cute. I like the cuts.
Love, Grandma

Anjeanette said...

OH MY GOSH! They look so cute. Love Meg's dark hair still, and with bangs it looks so cute. And Jess, holy cow, that makes me want to cut my hair also. So dang cute!!!

Kelsie said...

wow, big change on the hair! Meg, you and me kind of have the same hair cut now....so that makes it even cuter! ha ha! I am liken the short hair Jess! Good luck with the knee...Ouch!

Abby said...

OH WOW!!!!!!!!! That is SOO dang cute! Both of you... love it love it. Jess- so I cut my hair off- as you know- and lately I've been seeing long hair and just really really wanting long hair again... I'm trying to grow it out again. I hope that doesn't happen to you. hehe Did you cry when you cut it off? Locks of Love WILL accept your hair- no prob.

Brothers Family said...

I already want it back. There are all these girls who have way pretty hair, and I want it back!!