Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Jazz vs Suns


Jess, Meg & I got to go to the Jazz game last week. Ok, so I didn't realize that the Jazz had changed their colors until we got to Applebees. I saw people everywhere wearing Lt. blue & Navy Jazz shirts. I was so embarassed that I went into the bathroom, took my purple shirt off & threw it in the trash. Hmph. Thankfully, I had a long sleeve white shirt underneath. Scott had bought the girls each a Suns jersey, which they politely took pictures in, then left at home. Good thing cause they got their booties kicked! I LOVED the game -- yelling, cheering, dancing. We even ventured to the floor so we could see the players run out. Great fun!

2 comments:

Abby said...

i didn't konw they changed their colors-- i don't follow NBA too much really. How fun though!!! Those games are fun.

Unknown said...

How embarassing for you! hahaha That's ok. I didn't know they changed it either till just recently. I'm out of the loop. I've never been to a basketball game. I'm jealous.