Sunday, August 17, 2008

Davis County Fair

Mom and the little kids went to the Davis County Fair this week.
Here's Marshall on the ponies. He had a blast.
The little kids were so excited to get balloons, that were made into animals. I can't think of the word. But yeah. Marshall got a dinosaur and was really excited to show me when he got home. They also loved getting their faces and arms painted.
The kids got to milk fake cows! They loved it. They thought it was way cool.
The goats loved Leah. They were always eating her shirt. She thought it was funny.. really giggly about it.
The kids and Hannah, Lindsey's friend.

3 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma Brothers said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Grandpa and I went to our fair on Friday and looked at all of the animals and exhibits. We had fun too, but it would have been a lot more fun if you guys had come with us. We miss you.

Love, Grandma

Abby said...

how funny- milking a fake cow. fairs are fun- jess why didn't you go? too cool?
all the kids are SO CUTE!

Brothers Family said...

I didn't go because I... Actually, I don't know. I am pretty much too cool for that stuff. Haha, no. I dunno.