Saturday, August 23, 2008

Friend's Cabin

Ok, these are HORRIBLE pictures of me, and I'm still putting them on. I'm crazy. We went up to our friend's cabin for the night. Just Mom, Jessica, Lindsey, Leah, and Marshall. We got up in the morning, ate, and jumped on the four wheelers. So I didn't do my hair after I got up, I just went out. We loved it. None of us kids had ever been on four wheelers before, and we loved them! =]
Here's Trevor and Leah. They went with Lindsey and me. It was fun. We were kinda racing, but there was so much dust, that we mostly just stayed behind them. That time we went out, we saw 5 deer. There was a Mama and a Daddy then it's little baby. And then I went ahead of them and turned this corner pretty fast, and almost hit a deer and her baby. I screamed and let go of the handle bars. (Not safe, I know! But I was scared!)
With Marshall, we didn't go on the hills, we were pretty much on flat ground, so with him we went pretty fast. Right when we started going he was like, "This is awesome!!!" So I'm pretty sure he loved it.
Here's me and Trevor the night before. We went out once, and I'd never ridden on one before, and he'd never driven that kind, so I was a little freaked out.. We both didn't want our pictures taken, so I was ducking and he was trying to back out as fast as possible.
Here's me. No idea what I'm doing. Haha, What a LOSER!

2 comments:

Anjeanette said...

cute pictures! Looks like fun!

Abby said...

hahaha Jess- youre not a loser... totally. 4wheelers are FUN! I can't believe that was your 1st time? i'm sure it wont be your last- but be careful- those things are dangerous too.