Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Youth Conference!!

Ok, so my mom was a part of the Youth Conference committee or something, I don't know. But she was there the entire time, and she was in charge of being the taxi driver. =] On the way home, it was the 3rd day and everyone was tired. So I was sitting in the passenger seat of our 12 seat van, and here's some of the girls. This first row: Meagan Bills, Meg (our Meg), and Kaleigh Sorensen. I just thought it was funny that it was like domioes. Haha.
My mom took a picture of me sleeping!! How weird! But yeah. So there were 5 girls in one king size bed. So I took the floor. It was way way way itchy! And I was right by the sliding glass door, and it was open, so I was freezing. It was an interesting night. =]
K, my mom was the Phone Nazi! Here's the phones she got, and an iPod. Haha, mine and Meg's are in there too. Oops.
Mmmm. Yummy lasangna. However you spell it. Here's me and Alicia Paxman! Here was the first night. We ate pizza and had a devotional and then held a Special Olympics. It was WAY fun. I like that picture of me. Looking away.. how cute. Meg is looking away too. She's in the yellow shirt on the left. Then I have the green bandana in my hair. =] Yeah. Woohoo. Go pizza!

3 comments:

Abby said...

fun Youth Conference- i have the cutest nieces and nephews.

Grandpa and Grandma Brothers said...

You guys have been having too much fun this summer! We're jealous. Looking forward to visiting you again when Grandpa gets done with the mosquitoes. Happy Birthday Meg!

Love, Grandma

Grandpa and Grandma Brothers said...

Hi guys! I just started a blog and posted a few pictures of our entries we took today at the Western Idaho Fair. I actually posted some things. I'm proud of myself. Our blog address is brothersgrandparents.blogspot.com